In order to safeguard the interests of all stakeholders and increase value for shareholders, the Company always implements good corporate governance in its business activities. The Company is committed to paying attention to transparent business ethics in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
In connection with this matter, the Company has a Corporate Secretary and has appointed an Independent Commissioner and an Director. In addition, the Company has also formed an Audit Committee, Internal Audit, and Nominations and Remuneration Committee as required by the applicable rules and regulations.
The implementation of GCG within the Company’s Group has the following objectives:
- Provide full certainty to shareholders and other stakeholders that the Company is managed professionally and measured by the principles of GCG
- Creating a comfortable, prosperous and conducive work environment in order to provide value to stakeholders
- Manage resources effectively, efficiently and on target according to the Company’s target
- Reduce conflict of interest
- Enhancing the corporate image.
Corporate Governance Information
- Code of Ethics
- Financial Risk Policy and Management
- Commissioner Work Guidelines
- Board of Directors Work Guidelines
- Appointment of nomination and remuneration committee
- Guidelines for the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
- Appointment of Corporate Secretary
- Appointment of an audit committee
- Audit committee charter
- Internal Audit Unit Charter
The Affiliate relationship between the members of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners and the Controlling Shareholders